Thursday, August 19, 2010

Need. Moaaar. Teeeeea!!!

Specifically, lavender chamomile Calm the *** Down tea, by the heal-thyself-of-anything brand : grocery store ed. Oh I remember, [read: Google remembers] Traditional Medicinals. I've got the Calm the **** Down sampler box.



It suggests drinking something like 3-4 cups of the lavender chamomile between meals. 3-4 cups? Measuring cups cups or mugs cups? Either way, there are not enough bags in a box for me to be able to afford that kind of regularity. I do, however have the most adorable teapot in which to steep my maybe once a day treat. I need this tea because my eyeballs and cortisol levels are doing this, with the nose twitch and everything:
GIF animations generator gifup.com


*** UPDATE***
I started this draft a few days ago and published it anyway since I took the time to GIS the tea box and make the animated gif :p
Turns out all I needed was tasty new pillows. Thanks Ikea!

No comments:

Post a Comment